St Mary and St John Church is a Roman Catholic Parish church in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England. It was opened in 1855 and designed by Charles Hansom. It is situated on the corner of Snow Hill and Ring Road St Georges. It is Grade II* listed building and has been served by the Pauline Fathers since 2002. Duo Electrical were requested to install new LED lighting to the church lobby to allow for a brighter and more energy efficient system.